Advanced knee protection for work that involves extended periods of kneeling and repeated impacts. D3O LITE material retains the pads’ shape for long durations while offering enhanced impact protection.
Lightweight floorlayer kneepads with advanced knee protection designed for work that includes extended periods of kneeling. Boasting an EN 14404 Type 2 Level 1 rating, the pads guard against pebbles, nails and various debris during work that requires mobility.
Made of the innovative D3O® LITE material, the kneepads offer impact protection and shock absorption while retaining its shape for long durations. In addition, a curved design ensures the kneepads stay securely in place, while the interior conforms to the knee and distributes pressure.
- EN 14404 Type 2 Level 1 knee protection
- D3O® LITE material for enhanced impact protection
- Retains shape for extended periods of work
- Ergonomic design for ventilation and stability
- Durable and long-lasting design
Material: 100% polyolefin and 100% D3O® LITE.